Monday, July 25, 2011

July 25, 2011

Today I woke up and started my new protein/meal replacement drink called Lean Shake 25 by GNC. They didn't have the other Be Buff shake I normally buy in the flavor I like so I bought this one to try it out. I am definitely fuller than the other shake made me but that is just fine since I normally don't have breakfast in the mornings if I drink a shake. I also took GNC's Be Hot vita pack and love it.
This morning I ran a mile in my new Merrel Barefoot shoes. The guy at the store told me to work slowly with them and not over run because it will make me feet sore since I am using different muscles and tendons that normal shoes do not force your feet to use. I loved them!!! I did step on one rock wrong and it kinda hurt because the bottoms of the shoes are not think like regular shoes but what did I expect running on gravel roads.
I also did a Nike Training Club workout. It was the Get Lean Body Surge 30 minute workout. It felt great while I was doing it so I guess that is a plus. I did wear my new shoes with it and they felt like I was just working out with only socks on.
I weighed myself at 145lbs today so my goal is to lose 10 lbs by September 29. That always seems like a good day to me because it is Adrian and I's anniversary. Quitting pop is going to be my biggest goal right now. I just need to remember water is good and that pop just makes me bloated and gassy.

No comments:

Post a Comment